What the school counselor does...
A school counselor helps students learn more about feelings, getting along with others as well as how to do their best in school and make good choices for the future.
The Memorial Elementary Guidance Program Offers many support services to students and families. Some of these services include:
* Individual Counseling as referred
* Instruction Support Team Meetings
* Consulting with Teachers and Parents
* Special Education Meetings
* Olweus School Wide Bully Prevention
* School Wide Positive Behavior Program
* Small Group Counseling
* Classroom Guidance
* Career Awareness and Preparation
* Providing Resources and Referrals
* School Assessment Coordinator